The underlined words are links. If it is a Russian word, and the Russian word is in the dictionary, it might appear in the frame that says "Russian-English dictionary". But then again, it might not, and you'll have to learn Russian better if you want to understand. You can move the frames around by clicking, holding and dragging.

The formatting for text and dictionary was taken from